Friday Recommended Ten

Comments

So, depressing.

Thankfully there is new Battlestar Galactica in a few.

A little escapism never hurt.

hoopla's picture
Posted by hoopla (not verified) on 13 January 2006 - 8:53pm
I have been watching or

I have been watching or listening all week, mouth agape with a sick feeling in my stomach. I have a four year old son who's life willin some ways be defined by this event. It will be at least a generation to repair the damage to our nation that could be wreaked by this insidious, insepid plot to "throwback' this country 60-80 years. This freak believes in expansive executive authority, weakened judicial authority, overturning roe v wade and expanding federal authority. He believes in Corporations first government second and not at all in individual rights and freedoms except as it takes those freedoms which become inconvienient to the state.

DuWayne's picture
Posted by DuWayne on 14 January 2006 - 1:02am
Suggestion...

Hey, MG -

Thanks for the link. Have you considered sending this post, and the one after by madman, to someone with connections? Joe Trippi comes to mind - that's who I sent mine to, among others. It might not do any good, but who knows. Maybe if they realize the malaise is throughout the blogosphere, they'll get a tiny clue.

Support the Women's Autonomy and Sexual Sovereignty Movements

Posted by Morgaine Swann on 14 January 2006 - 2:57am
Trippi...?
Parker's picture
Posted by Parker (not verified) on 14 January 2006 - 10:17am
Still censored

Just seeing If you patriots are still dening me my right to free speech.

The silenced one's picture
Posted by The silenced one (not verified) on 14 January 2006 - 2:52pm
Whoever you are

You have no right to free speech here. If you're feeling oppressed, I suggest you take it up with the government.

Posted by media girl on 14 January 2006 - 5:47pm
the ignant one

you spelled it right this time, nebraska. i can't believe you didn't use "speach".

don't like your liberties being taken away?

welcome to the club

bub.

i'd get used to it if i were you.

forget polite.