Does torture merit a special prosecutor? (Or does does it only apply to blow jobs?)

Comments

Does torture merit a special prosecutor? (Or does does it only a

Media Girl, Media Girl, Media Girl:

Don't you know that no one in Washington is interested in special prosecutors until the time whenpeople are buying ice skates for that pond that may someday be installed just past my desk here where I sit Reporting from the Mouth of Hell TM?

And in The Two Faced Age of Gannon/Guckert TM, it is obvious nobody would special prosecute a blowjob unless a Democrat is getting one. On the other hand Lieberman may still be prosecuted for overt sucking up to Bush. There is always hope even in these dark times when the Bush Administration continues The War on Everything.

Congrats on being named Bitch Czarina at http://pinkofeministhellcat.typepad.com/

The Heretik Hearts All Uppity Women!

Czarina,your great work has been noted and applauded. WARNING! WARNING!WARNING! Heretik, your overt suckup account has been overdrawn. Please stop sucking up immediately.

Media Girl has been added to the More Than Three Wise Woman Here section of the blogroll at The Heretik

Media Girl, the Battle between Fun and Evil is endless.

You are doing your part, but take a little time out here.Go out and buy yourself an slightly larger pair of Manolo Blahniks so you can kick yet more righteous butt!

Then get back to work.

The Heretik's picture
Posted by The Heretik on 2 March 2005 - 6:21am
Are you saying?

Are you saying that I have big feet?!!

Thanks for the blogrolling. A roll can be nice now and then.

Posted by media girl on 2 March 2005 - 10:02am
No On Big Feet

Mo, on big feet, friend who is a media girl. Anyone following after you would have tough time filling your shoes. Blah, blah. Blah. Note To Heretik Self: How do I get out of this without another embarassing suckup to the Media Goddess um Media Girl?

Chow now, bellarina

Note To Heretik Self: Italian? You don't even speak Italian, Heretik. Oy.

The Heretik's picture
Posted by The Heretik on 2 March 2005 - 11:11am
Italian for beginners

That's "ciao" my dear heretic. Or are you saying I'm fat, too? :(

Posted by media girl on 2 March 2005 - 12:35pm
Ciao? Fat? Sometimes A Chow Is Just A Chow.

Your Medialiness, No, a thousand times no. And my dear Media Maven, it's Heretik. Buena sera.

The Heretik's picture
Posted by The Heretik on 2 March 2005 - 3:13pm
Now I'm a dog!

A kakophony of insults, Heretik! :p

Posted by media girl on 2 March 2005 - 3:30pm
Dog?

Chow Mein Fuhrer. I just wanted to say that. A woman who is a girl forever could be a fool. Perhaps not. The girl who becomes a woman who never forgets the girl is a gift to herself and the world. No fool in you, but if this be music, play on.

The Heretik's picture
Posted by The Heretik on 2 March 2005 - 4:01pm
Bitch privilege

I ain't Bitch Czarina for nothing! :roll:

Posted by media girl on 2 March 2005 - 6:38pm
Privilege Indeed

All this chat is getting me very excited, in the Right Kind of Way That Only The Left Can Know TM. You make me want to, you make me want to shout. Everybody! Hey,hey, hey! Sorry. For a moment I thought I was channelling Our National Cheerleader, The Man with The Bull Stuffing Coming Out of His Bullhorn. Note to Heretik Self: Really have to get to doctor and adjust meds, but more or less? Oy.

Bitch Czarina, you are the first person I am telling this. The Heretik just got named as Minister of Proper Ganders by Sheelzebub at http://pinkofeministhellcat.typepad.com/pinko_femi...

We are going to be working together. Note to Heretik Self: Whatever you do, do not reveal that this has been your lifelong goal.

(Pause. Breath.) Goodby for now.

Note to Heretik Self: The Czarina is not an idiot. She knows.

The Heretik's picture
Posted by The Heretik on 2 March 2005 - 8:14pm
Standing up to tyranny

Just because an idea is not an instant hit does not mean it won't win out in the long run. As I recall, from my neo-con days, they said one of the reasons the Nazis were not stopped was because several attempts by special prosecutors (of the German version of that function) were suppressed.

Ken Star, and the Republicans, made a mockery of the function of the Special Prosecutor by worry about the President's sex life. That should not prevent us from investigating something truly alarming.

media Girl is on target, here.

Posted by Matsu on 3 March 2005 - 4:40pm
I believe that the members of

I believe that the members of the legislature and the American people care more about condemning sex than in condemning torture. After all most Americans feel that the Iraqis are evil therefore have no rights and should be tortured. I have asked many people about how they feel about the torturing and they believe it is warranted. You have a lot of backwards thinking, arrogant, and ignorant people in the country, and one of them is the president of the United states.

Blue's picture
Posted by Blue (not verified) on 2 March 2005 - 12:50pm
sex / torture

I'm certainly thankful that my "elected"--well, in some cases-- representatives are protecting my grandson from Janet Jackson's bare tit and Speilberg's foul-mouthed soldiers (lying liberal spin: no true American soldier talks that way). Naked Iraqis forced to simulate masturbation is OK, though: maybe necessary; he's only got eleven years before he gets his chance to spread... er, ah... freedom to lesser species.

blue rebel's picture